Lawsuit Funding – What Does It Cost?
With lawsuit funding from Oasis, we are repaid out of the proceeds of your case award. We mentioned in “Lawsuit Funding Facts
”, that legal funding is expensive. How much does pre-settlement lawsuit funding actually cost depends on two things;
- if you are successful with your case; Since a lawsuit funding is a non-recourse transaction, you hold no risk while you wait for your lawsuit to settle. Should you lose your lawsuit, you would not be required to repay the legal funding amount. When you win your case, the pricing for your lawsuit funding is determined by,
- how long it takes to receive the proceeds from your case. The repayment amount is based on the length of time it takes to settle your case and for Oasis to receive repayment. Oasis does not charge interest on the lawsuit funding. Remember, as explained in our “Lawsuit Funding Facts” page, a lawsuit funding is NOT A LOAN (with the exception of those in Illinois and Missouri).
For competitive reasons we do not post our pricing structure on our website, but we are happy to discuss our pricing over the phone.
Also, there are no hidden fees with Oasis Legal Finance. If you elect to apply for and are approved for lawsuit funding, prior to actually committing to funding you’ll be given a simple and clear fee schedule based on your individual case, so you’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe should your case settles within a specified time frame. Everything is up-front and in plain, easy to understand, language.
Again, specific to pre settlement lawsuit funding with Oasis Legal Finance;
- With a pre-settlement lawsuit funding from Oasis there are NO hidden fees,
- You pay nothing and there is NO RISK while you wait for your case to settle,
- If you should lose your case, you would owe us nothing.
Oasis Offers Legal Funding Nationwide
Oasis is a national legal financing firm. We provide lawsuit funding in
District of Columbia,