Consumer Legal Funding – What Does It Cost?
With consumer legal funding from Oasis, we are repaid out of the proceeds of your case award. We mentioned in “Consumer Legal Funding Facts
”, that legal funding is expensive. How much does pre-settlement consumer legal funding actually cost depends on two things;
- if you are successful with your case; Since consumer legal funding is a non-recourse transaction, you hold no risk while you wait for your lawsuit to settle. Should you lose your lawsuit, you would not be required to repay the legal funding amount. When you win your case, the pricing for your consumer legal funding is determined by,
- how long it takes to receive the proceeds from your case. The repayment amount is based on the length of time it takes to settle your case and for Oasis to receive repayment. Oasis does not charge interest on the consumer legal funding*. Remember, as explained in our “Consumer Legal Funding Facts” page, consumer legal funding is NOT A LOAN (with the exception of those in Illinois and Missouri).
For competitive reasons we do not post our pricing structure on our website, but we are happy to discuss our pricing over the phone.
Also, there are no hidden fees with Oasis Legal Finance. If you elect to apply for and are approved for consumer legal funding, prior to actually committing to funding you’ll be given a simple and clear fee schedule based on your individual case, so you’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe should your case settles within a specified time frame. Everything is up-front and in plain, easy to understand, language.
Again, specific to pre settlement consumer legal funding with Oasis Legal Finance;
- With pre-settlement consumer legal funding from Oasis there are NO hidden fees,
- You pay nothing and there is NO RISK while you wait for your case to settle,
- If you should lose your case, you would owe us nothing.
Oasis Offers Legal Funding Nationwide
Oasis is a national consumer legal funding firm. We provide consumer legal funding in
District of Columbia,
*Except in IL, MO and SC